If you haven't read my post on the best wedding books. Pause. Go back and read it. Then continue.
So wedding books, then can get ridiculously expensive...but before you mortgage your house and go and buy EVERY single one you see. Do yourself a favor and look around first.
Don't believe me? See for yourself.
- The Complete Book of Wedding Toasts by John William McCluskey "contains over 300 toasts for every member of the wedding party, plus appropriate poems, essays, Scripture verses, wedding history and traditions"
- Average web price on the web: $12
- What my brother-in-law found it for? $0.50 at the local library
- Bridal Showers: 50 Great Ideas for A Perfect Shower by Sharon E. Dlugosch and Florence E. Nelson
- Average web price on the web: $4.00 (plus shipping)
- Price found at a library: $1.00
In this day where everyone could use a little savings (even the most lavish bride) you can find great deals everywhere!
Next up for the bride who wants to be thrifty? Yet to be seen...