Pillsbury Moist Supreme Chocolate Cake
Mmmmm Betty Crocker Milk Chocolate Frosting...
Time for a drink
Bets for the game!
And now for the main course...Taco Pie!
1 Square metal cookware
1 lb. ground beef1 pkg. taco seasoning
1 pkg. crescent rolls
1 c. crushed corn chips
1 (8 oz.) sour cream
8 oz. Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Bake the crescent rolls according to the directions on the container
- While the rolls are baking, cook the ground beef until brown and then add the Taco Seasoning
- Let simmer with the lid off for 3-4 minutes
- When the rolls are done and the ground beef is ready add the ground beef on top of the crescent rolls.
- Mix in sour cream
- Crush chips and then add cheddar cheese as you see fit
- Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
Ground beef with seasoning
Mmm crescent rolls.