After a long and I might add enjoyable break, I am back with writing this lovely wedding blog. So many questions to answer so I figure, we'll get everything out on the table.
But first - a picture of me with a huge beer glass.
Why did you take a break?
First and foremost - I do not get paid for writing this blog or helping any of my lovely brides. So my job that direct deposits every two weeks will take precedence when it times of high stress; however, I do love this blog and it was not my intention to let it just chill out for so long. Life just happened.
What can we your readers expect this year?
Well I have a huge of list of things to do. The first - is checked off - get me a steady second writer. Alexis. Super stoked. Secondly I will re-do my web site if it kills me. Lucky enough I have a great designer picked out. Plenty of exciting stuff there with the re-do.
Will you still help me? I'm crazy and getting married!
Yes of course! New email address: email@example.com - anytime you need me! I still helped a number of brides over this last year - it just didn't make the blog.
How often will you be posting?
Between myself & Alexis I am hoping to get at least two posts a week. But plan to kick the Twitter bug back up in full gear.
Here's a little taste of what's to come:
- this December marks my 25th wedding (attendance/been in) in 4 1/2 years
- aside from the two weddings I am currently in, I only plan to be in one more. I am done.
- I realize I can't plan weddings full-time, I want to help but I also realize I love what I currently do as well. So I am determined to find a balance
- oh...and I am going to totally start planning my vowel renewal
- and I am much more opinionated that I thought, Crazy huh?